There are so many vitamins that your body needs to be feeling its best, but each vitamin has a different function. Here, we are going to educate you about Vitamin B12, and exactly what it does for you.
What is it?
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that keeps your nerves and red blood cells healthy, whilst also being responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes. It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency, which is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
Who needs it the most?
We could all do with it in our diets, but there are a number of groups that need it the most. Strict vegetarians, heavy drinkers and smokers, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and the elderly usually require vitamin B12 supplements, as they aren't getting enough of it in their general diet.
What are the top benefits for using it?
- It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- It helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
Why choose our Nutravita B12 Pearls?
Our easy to swallow 8mm Vitamin B12 Pearls have been uniquely manufactured for faster absorption in an easier to swallow size. Nutravita's 1000mcg Vitamin B12 Pearls derived from Methylcobalamin (*the purest form of B12*) is an exceptional vitamin.
Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in the normal functioning of the brain and the nervous system and in the formation of red blood cells.
It also helps to regulate and synthesise DNA. It is needed in the metabolism of every cell in the body, and it plays a part in the synthesis of fatty acids and energy production. By helping the human body to absorb folic acid, it facilitates the release of energy.
Get yours today from our online shop:https://www.nutravita.