If you haven't tried our High Strength Biotin with Coconut Oil capsules because you aren't sure of what they are, you need to read on. It may sound like just another vitamin to you, but this product could be exactly what you're looking for.
Biotin; what is it?
Biotin, or Vitamin B7, is a water-soluble vitamin that’s a part of the vitamin B complex, which are a group of key nutrients needed for healthy metabolic, nerve, digestive and cardiovascular functions. Biotin is also a nutrient that helps us keep a young, attractive appearance since it plays a major part in maintaining the health of our hair, nails and skin.
What are some benefits to using it?
- Maintains healthy hair, skin and nails: When someone experiences a vitamin B7 deficiency, symptoms may manifest in the form of thinning, splitting and brittle hair, or dermatitis that results in dry, irritated skin. Taking the supplement can help improve these symptoms.
It's also been documented that Biotin can naturally help with:
- Supporting a healthy metabolism: Biotin regulates gene expressions that are critical in carrying out functions of the metabolism.
- May improve glucose intolerance and help balance blood sugar: Biotin has been shown to help lower blood sugar in people with diabetes. This is especially true for those who have blood glucose (sugar) levels that are not controlled well by prescription medicines.
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system: It plays a part in defending against common causes of heart disease including inflammation, heart attacks and stroke.
- Needed to build and repair tissues and muscles: Biotin helps in the growth and maintenance of bodily tissues, including to help repair and build muscles.
Why use Nutravita?
Nutravita’s Biotin with Coconut Oil
plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nails, hair, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. Biotin is an important B vitamin which is water-soluble. It works in the metabolic process to break down protein, fats and carbohydrates.
It is also essential for developing strong nails and healthy hair. Biotin can be found in most foods that are high in protein, such as meat, dairy products and vegetables. It is one of the rare supplements that is backed by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) claim that it contributes to maintenance of healthy hair, skin & nails.