Shopify Web Developer (UX/UI Focussed) APPLY NOW
Shopify Web Developer (UX/UI Focussed)
Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Competitive salary, fantastic benefits & great company culture.
Nutravita is the UK’s #1 Online Food Supplement brand. We launched in 2014 with one simple aim, to make great quality (UK made) supplements and offer them to customers in the easiest way possible - Online! Over the years we have developed our brand and now sell almost 2 Million pots of supplements a year! Our culture is fast paced and unique, we recognise achievements, nurture growth and innovate our space. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for an exceptional individual to build our Web Development department in our fast-paced Maidenhead office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Web Developer with the following abilities:
1. At least 1 year in a similar role. This is a hybrid of creativity for front end design backed up by solid and proven skills for back end development with a strong focus on Shopify.
2. Experienced with HTML5, CSS and in developing on the Shopify platform with clever repurposing of templates, knowledge of latest applications as well as custom solutions.
3. Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing techniques/ needs as it relates to web development and customer journey optimisation.
4. You are both a team player and self-starter with a real passion to push the tech/creative boundaries!!
5. Previous experience of working in the eCommerce sector and wider design skills such as proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite an added advantage.
6. A basic understanding of SEO techniques and implementing Google’s suite of marketing tools on site.
The ideal candidate someone who will come in and make a big impact to the team. Knowledge/ experience is key with this role but its forward thinking and innovation that will take it and your career to the next level!
*Maintaining and upgrading our web front-end.
*Developing and enhancing the user experience.
*Ensuring web design is optimised for mobile phones.
*Optimising the web site for maximum speed and scalability.
*The ability to stitch multiple platforms together (Mailchimp, forms etc) to create effective marketing funnels
What We Offer
*Regular lunches and social outings/team building
*Company Pension Scheme
Nutravita recently took on partners in Europe with the aim of building an Omni Channel group of brands within Health, Wellness, Beauty and Cosmetics. We have Worldwide presence and successful private equity investors behind us. The business is by no means corporate but very entrepreneurial and efficient. If you would like to be considered - Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - FAO Arash|||Maidenhead, Berkshire|||||||||Bq5nSFVnRfgzleJZ|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false