Regulatory / Compliance Manager (Food Supplements) APPLY NOW
Competitive salary, fantastic benefits & great company culture.
Nutravita is the UK’s #1 Online Food Supplement brand. We launched in 2014 with one simple aim, to make great quality (UK made) supplements and offer them to customers in the easiest way possible - Online! Over the years we have developed our brand and now sell almost 2 Million pots of supplements a year!
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise achievements, nurture growth and innovate our space. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially savvy, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Nutravita and play a part in driving the company forward on its truly epic journey. Nutravita’s primary focus is health, wellness and nutrition related consumer goods:
We are looking to recruit a Regulatory / Compliance Manager with previous experience and a good understanding of regulations in relation to labelling of Food Supplements across Europe (& The World)
- Liaising with manufacturer & internal teams to gather product information inc. dosages, Weights, product quantities.
- Communicating with manufacturer & documenting which version of labels are in production & being used on upcoming orders
- Ensuring all information is correct and signed off by relevant teams before supplying product file to creative team
- Responsible for ensuring all label details are fully compliant & ready for artwork.
- Working with manufacturers & compliance teams to ensure a final product sheet is completed for each product
- Ensure that all labelling and marketing material is compliant with regional regulatory requirements, including usage of claims relating to nutritional content, structure and function and other marketing claims.
- Provision of Food labelling and dietary supplement expertise
- Provision of regulatory guidance and answer to compliance-related questions regarding new and reformulated product concepts.
- Identify and resolve strategic and tactical regulatory issues pertaining to food labelling.
Desired Skills and Experience.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Qualification in Food Technology, Law, Food Science, Food Safety or other related subjects.
- Good understanding of regulations regarding labelling for Food Supplements.
- Good understanding of dietary supplement and food specifications for compliance with APAC regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of regulations regarding nutritional, health and other marketing claims present on websites, marketing material and labelling for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Good attention to detail. Team player. Strong Communication skills. Organised and capable of prioritising.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular lunches and social outings/team building
- Company Pension Scheme
Nutravita recently took on partners in Europe with the aim of building an Omni Channel group of brands within Health, Wellness, Beauty and Cosmetics. We have Worldwide presence and successful private equity investors behind us. The business is by no means corporate but very entrepreneurial and efficient.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - FAO Arash or fill in the form below.|||Maidenhead, Berkshire (Remote Possible)|||||||||SrrvHdKkaf_Z2IKm|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false