Performance Marketeer APPLY NOW
Competitive salary, fantastic benefits & great company culture.
Nutravita is the UK’s #1 Online Food Supplement brand. We launched in 2014 with one simple aim, to make great quality (UK made) supplements and offer them to customers in the easiest way possible - Online! Over the years we have developed our brand and now sell almost 2 Million pots of supplements a year!
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise achievements, nurture growth and innovate our space. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially savvy, driven individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Nutravita and play a part in driving the company forward on its truly epic journey. Nutravita’s primary focus is health, wellness and nutrition related consumer goods:
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist! Someone who is passionate about Digital Marketing and can demonstrate results!
Whilst this is a management role, there will not initially be any direct reports, therefore, this role would suit somebody already at manager level or an ambitious digital executive looking to take a step up. Either way you will need to have a passion for digital marketing and strong understanding of digital performance marketing channels. You will need to be process driven but confident enough to challenge the way things are done, highly analytical and commercially aware, organised and with strong project management skills.
- Ownership of all relevant advertising channels (Facebook/Google) with revenue generation and ROI as the sole focus
- Understand and generate data on the consumer of Nutravita
- Strategise and position Nutravita’s digital acquisition (CPA)
- Particular attention & proven track record needed for Google PPC, Display & SEO
- Social performance marketing strategy
- Driving leads & pushing traffic into useful places
- Contributing towards selecting the right technology, partners, platforms and negotiate and manage those contracts or relationships when appropriate
- Ability to create longevity campaigns which provide ROI
Desired Skills and Experience.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Must have hands-on programmatic/analytic media experience
- Strong interest in the digital ecosystem; principles and major players including Amazon
- Experience planning, optimizing and reporting on a variety of media channels
- 3+ year experience with Google Ads and Display & Video Ads
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or similar web analytics suite
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong desire to learn
- Strong communication, project management, time management and analytical skills required
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular lunches and social outings/team building
- Company Pension Scheme
Nutravita recently took on partners in Europe with the aim of building an Omni Channel group of brands within Health, Wellness, Beauty and Cosmetics. We have Worldwide presence and successful private equity investors behind us. The business is by no means corporate but very entrepreneurial and efficient.
Please send your CV to email@example.com - FAO Arash or fill in the form below.|||Maidenhead, Berkshire|||||||||td4JNjk1hZCdpJof|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false