E-Commerce & Marketplace Project Manager APPLY NOW
Competitive Salary - Fantastic Benefits - Fast Growing Group of Businesses
An exciting, entrepreneurial group of ambitious brands within health & beauty are expanding at a phenomenal rate and are looking for an E-commerce & Marketplace Project Manager to join our growing, multi-disciplinary, in-house team in our Maidenhead office.
The candidate must be familiar with e-commerce & marketplaces, and have a track record of working on digital projects of strategic relevance. This role will be strategic in nature focusing on delivering key projects to the company (and its group) with some elements of marketing & sales.
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Health & Beauty FMCG
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
The role will involve working directly with, and reporting to, the E-Commerce Sales Director on various projects aimed at growing the e-commerce/marketplace presence, and performance for our brand portfolio. Due to the strategic nature of this role stakeholder management skills are essential as it will involve working with various internal and external stakeholders across the group at varying degrees of seniority.
Example projects could include creating a project plan for the onboarding of various brands onto Amazon, international expansion projects (e.g. Amazon UAE, Allegro, etc.), revenue analysis, taking lead on cost-saving exercises, conducting market research.
The role will involve close collaboration with the E-Commerce Sales Director, Heads of E-Commerce, the Analytics & Reporting team, Amazon Sales Team and the Finance & Operations team.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- 3-4 years' experience in a project management or a project oriented e-commerce role
- Motivated self-starter
- Must show strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong command of the English language is essential, with fluency in any other language being a plus but not essential
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Ability to take ideas and flesh them out into structured projects
- Strong command of Excel at an advanced level
- Confident in the ability to create project maps & presentations
- Experience with Trello (or a similar project management platform) would be highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial spirit and has a hands-on mentality
We are a leading nutrition brand, one that cares deeply for our customers and the world around us. The team is passionate about health & wellbeing which is why we want to help our customers live healthier, rewarding life.
2022-07-29|||Maidenhead, Berkshire|||Sales Team||||||uCcKkEN-h-p24nrN|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false