Accounts Assistant APPLY NOW
Competitive Salary - Fantastic Benefits - Fast Growing Group of Businesses
An exciting, entrepreneurial group of ambitious brands within health & beauty are expanding at a phenomenal rate and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our growing multi-disciplinary in-house team in our Maidenhead office.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years' experience in accounts payable and finance administration. The successful candidate must be numerate, have a keen eye for detail and be self-motivated. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, with intermediate knowledge in Excel. Experience with Google Sheets, Unleashed (Cloud based inventory management system) and Xero Accounting Software is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided. This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a finance function.
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Nutrition & Beauty FMCG
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working under the Head of Finance, and alongside the Operations Team, you will be responsible for general day-to-day finance administration.
- Gaining authorisation of non-stock invoices and posting on Xero
- Posting of stock invoices on Xero that have been receipted in Unleashed
- Investigating price/quantity discrepancies with the Operations Team
- Responding to any customer, supplier and employee queries in the shared Finance inbox
- Accounts Receivable – ensuring all wholesale orders have been processed in Xero (All accounts are currently pro forma so no credit control is necessary)
- Reconciliation of PayPal, bank accounts and company cards in Xero
- Processing of employee expenses
- Monitoring of API links, i.e. Shopify, to identify any issues at the earliest opportunity
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by the Finance Manager
We are a leading nutrition brand, one that cares deeply for our customers and the world around us. The team is passionate about health & wellbeing which is why we want to help our customers live healthier, rewarding life.